to the Brain Surgery arrived today with scars on her arm
and I've got a bad leg, I've not been line dancing for a fortnight
what happened?
I was running down the path with cake
???
my niece visited and I forgot to give her cake - so I ran after her with it and slipped
did you land on the cake?
no but my husband was so angry with it that he swore at it and kicked it right to the end of the path
Anti-Zionism: A Jewish History
-
Shaul Magid in the Los Angeles Review of Books: Anti-Zionism is not new
among Jews; in fact, it was arguably created by Jews. Over its long
history, Jewish...
15 hours ago
Dairy products killed my uncle. He was crawling across the highway, drunk, and was hit by a milk truck.
ReplyDelete[rim shot]
Owch!
DeleteOh. But she would have needed the cake to make her feel better.
ReplyDeleteSx
She was still in shock about hearing her husband swear - she said she'd never heard him say that word before - didn't even realise he knew it!
Delete