Wednesday, August 17

Ice Man Feet


I'm at my favourite swimming place, eavesdropping as usual and this floats through

... he made the most delicious ice cream ....

my ears prick up and I intervene ..who, where???

Old Giorgio he was by the pier but it was really slow,  his ice cream was all at the other end, far from the counter and he'd shuffle backwards and forwards with one ice cream at a time, there was always a really long queue, he did so much walking he literally wore his feet out

 

I've missed July, here's a summation of that month

 

covid.feeling.ill

very.very.hot

covid.still.ill

make.paper.vegetables

even.more.hot.

cat.sit.london

plenty.cold.bath

dental.pain.owch

feel.better.festival

 

I've rediscovered What Three Words - the app that gives your location in three words - perfect.for.poetry

 


4 comments:

  1. YIKES! Covid ain't no joke, sweetpea. Glad you're feeling better! The heat is buggin'all of us, but y'all have really had it BAD! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sav, I hope you and the crew are all well and keeping cool xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no - Covid in all of that heat - and dental pain - though you still managed to make paper vegetables!
    Hope you are much better now.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scarlet, always - If in doubt make cabbage and onion ... I am a much better version of myself today thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails