Thursday, March 30

Offensive Waste Driver



 = Top job in my feed today - not sure how offensive they want but I'll give it my best shot.

 

I've recently been keeping company with  Belcher, a fat snorey old cat who lives in Cornwall

Cornwall  is a land of diverse residents. On leaving the main road to Lands End I follow signs to Gnome World then Screech Owl Sanctuary then Indian Queens,  I drive on past these delights - my destination is a pretend old village built by our newly Kinged Charles III.

Belcher is not impressed by the amount I feed him and is highly suspicious of me - if he's not giving me hard stares from his food bowl he stands sentry under a plant-festooned coffee table. On the rare occasions that I do feed him, I'm rewarded by an extensive and close-up washing ritual, his plumpness makes this difficult so it takes a while.






2 comments:

  1. I was always confused by Indian Queens - such an out of character village name for Cornwall.
    I think Belcher is a little bit worried about you!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belcher was quite correct to be worried - fat but not stupid xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails