today someone posted a notice asking for live-in help around the house, no pay but you get to stay there for free ...
It needs much work and I have limited funds. My wife left me about 7
years ago, after 25 years of marriage. She liked being a housewife, but
said she had no feelings for me. I disdain housework and I'm not much at
remodeling ... I'm not too demanding- but I don't have
pets ( except Goldfish ) , a fence, or allow them in the house. I also
can't stand people smoking- anything. I've been a health nut for many
years- but don't mind others eating what they want. I don't drink
alcohol or take other drugs. I'm an easy going Christian gentleman.
Review of “The Complex” by Karan Mahajan – a superb family saga set in Delhi
-
James Smart at The Guardian: We learn about the murder of the Chopra clan’s
shifty, crude, charismatic patriarch Laxman in the opening pages of The
Complex...
11 hours ago
...but not overly seductive.
ReplyDeleteSx
surprised you say this Scarlet xx
DeleteThe goldfish would be a deal breaker for me.
ReplyDeletetoo poignant no?
ReplyDelete