Thursday, September 11

The Brain Doctor

operates from very low-rent premises, there is no technology, no card machine, no computer - the record-keeping system is made of paper and paper clips and pencils

he charges very little for his services and people pay as they go - cash or cheque only

today a patient had his treatment and then ran off without paying - he literally ran out of the door so I couldn't catch him

I picked up the piece of paper with his contact details on

and they are all made up

this has never happened before

2 comments:

  1. Actually... that's really odd... but not odd, at the same time. I will be needing the brain doctor if I think about this any harder.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I needed the Brian Doctor after this incident x

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails