Sunday, May 8

Monthism

He said: May is my favourite month  

I thought you liked September, September is definitely the best month

September's ok but May is better, although I like April even more and March is pretty good, I like June but not keen on July. I hate August, August can f**k right off, September's nice but October is better  

That's me told


My sister has been staying with our parents, Ma has been ill and the doctors say she has to increase her fluid intake, she phoned yesterday 

Your sister has been making me soup and all sorts of drinks, she made me one of those things where you whizz up all the fruit ... a what do you call it ... a selfie ... anyway I didn't like it and I don't want another one

8 comments:

  1. Sometimes I feel I've been whizzed-up into a liquid...
    Hope your Ma gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't we all - Thank you Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best to your Mum. Mum's can be very resistant to fussing!
    I don't like August either.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scarlet - August is always a let down

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best to your Mother, sweet Lady! This has been a very bad May, so I'm hoping June will be much better. xoxo (BTW, we watched My Garden of a Thousand Bees again with the grands and they loved it!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have my sympathy on the parental care front. My dad has got it into his head that if he isn't emptying a bag full of piss at least once every two hours the catheter's blocked, at which point he panics, drinks a load of water to push the blockage downstream and rings me up to ask if he needs a nurse to come out. (The answer's usually no, and I've long since given up trying to explain the plumbing doesn't work this way.) Consequently his doctor has told him he has to eat a packet of crisps a day to keep his salt levels stable. I am black afronted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sav, thank you, it so lovely that you all enjoyed the film xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kevin, excellent to see you but I'm sorry to hear about your dad's plumbing difficulties.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails