Saturday, January 18

Plant Protection

 





The Val Doonican house was too disturbing after I dissolved through the neighbour’s walls last week so I went back home to resume the fight with my own burglars.

I took  my paintings to a place that said they wanted paintings to hang up but the guy there didn’t like them,  I started leaving but just before I had my coat on properly I said to the guy, ‘I make photographs too’ and  showed him my photographs on my phone and he said ‘I like those, let’s have them’.

My friends are returning to the Val Doonican house soon so I went there with bread and cake and took my rotting macaroni cheese out of their fridge.

Today I received a gift of purple sprouting broccoli – too pretty to eat I have placed it in a vase on the table.

4 comments:

  1. Blooming broccoli is the perfect application for it. Did the broccoli get the macaroni?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall in future major in vegetable decorations. Macaroni still trying to get out of bin

      Delete
  2. I have missed your view of the world.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails