Wednesday, May 14

Since Meeting Space Lady

my dread of being buried by things has increased. Over the winter a lot of jumpers were needed to feed my  jumper unknitting fetish - my cupboards are bulging. Today I collected up lots of sad-but-might-be-useful t-shirts, impractical dresses and over-optimistic-trousers when I'd filled a sack I took it to the charity shop.

I have come back with a wild flame-coloured mohair cardigan, it's too long and has a collar that needs un-ridiculousing. When I've fixed it, it will be magnificent.

5 comments:

  1. Will the magnificentizing involve unraveling?

    If so, suggestion for the excess wild flame-colored mohair: handlebar cozies for Drunk Trike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should mention Drunk Trike, she does need cheering up

      Delete
  2. I am in the throes of rethinking my wardrobe... I despair at the amount of times I've bought something whilst forgetting I'm only 4ft 11".
    I have a large scrap fabric bag... which I always meant to make things with.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you any good at hemming?

      Delete
    2. Yes! And when desperate I can do wonders with a roll of Sellotape!
      Sx

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails