You end up committing yourself to what you are left with Robert Wyatt
I don’t know what I want; I am inconsistent, non-committal, passive; I like the indefinite, the boundless; I like continual uncertainty. Gerhard Richter
A man should swallow a toad every morning to be certain of not encountering anything more disgusting in the course of the day. Nicholas de Chamfort
While Yet You Are Still Burning Inside My Brain
-
by Charles Siegel A couple of weeks ago, I was listening to the SiriusXM
“Real Jazz” channel while driving. I had just pulled in to a grocery store
parking...
Turnabout
-
One problem on the 1982 Scholastic Aptitude Test depicted a circle A
adjoining a larger circle B. The problem read: In the figure above, the
radius of circ...
Words from Han Kang.
-
My current reading is Han Kang’s much-lauded novel Greek Lessons; I’m
finding the protagonist irritatingly self-absorbed (as is the case with so
many novel...
Listening to Noise
-
As decibel levels continue to rise, threatening human existence we turn to
two listening experts for help. George Prochnik and George Foy both
investigat...
Unknown Unknowns. An Introduction to Mysteries
-
The show addresses a series of themes including: gravity as “the greatest
designer”, extraterrestrial architecture, deep space mysteries, future body
modif...
Almost never losing
-
My whole life is about winning.
I don’t lose often.
I have a great relationship with the Mexican people.
All of the women on *The Apprentice*
flirted w...
Noisy food! Yay!
ReplyDeleteLOUDER DINAH!!
DeleteYES PLEASE!!! xoxox
ReplyDeleteYou and the Man would've loved that sandwich xxx
Delete