Saturday, June 24

my under-the-tree neighbour






continues to expand, there are extra tarpaulins, seating in the lounge area and chequerboard flooring has been installed in the shop where the prize item for sale is a pair of ladies boots. Cheesey's shouting hasn't abated, if there's no-one passing to shout at, he shouts at himself or he shouts across at callers to my house - broadcasting full details about whether I'm in or not - if I'm not in he lets the neighbourhood know when I left the house and by what mode of transport.


7 comments:

  1. Giving credit where credit is due, the checkered flooring is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spied a bicycle wheel and thought perhaps Drunk Trike had resurfaced...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That bike has been the source of much shouting. I did see it looking rideable but I think it's been out with Drunk Trike lately

      Delete
  3. where was he when you took the picture? xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He would wander off from time to time, I did take some photos when he was performing but it seemed impolite to publish those xxxooo

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails