Saturday, May 16

The Covid days have provoked

an explosion of creativity here in Bristol, local food suppliers trying to maintain their livliehood are outdoing themselves by redesignating themselves as caberet artistes/gourmet-food-deliveristes - I have ordered a wine delivery with added ukelele, there's a magic-trick vegetable person and ... my personal favourite - Disco Hummus, shiny bomber-jacketed folk in spangled flares, sound-tracked by Saturday Night Fever as they hip-wiggle their way up the street to deliver a vegetarian party

7 comments:

  1. My post lady dressed up as Snow White, which was interesting.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it that some of the posties have been livening up the lockdown by dressing up xxx

      Delete
  2. I'd expect something fantastic like that here, but nope ain't happening! Lalaland has lost its luster. :( xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we go to our opposite extremes at times like this. I hope you're keeping your spirits up over there sweetie xxx

      Delete
  3. No fancy posties here, either.Unless you count their lime-green hi-viz vests and pennants on their motor bikes. Go! Bristol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That surprise me Di, I'd have thought Aussie posties would go the full Priscilla Queen vibe xxx

      Delete
    2. Perhaps in other towns, but not here.Which is a shame.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails