Wednesday, May 22

Meatstick Queen

 

Been looking after this cat lately, she has a tiny head and ears that fold down onto her head, she is very keen on 'meatsticks' - a cat product I'd not heard of before - is this a job, making-up made-up food items?


I've not been dead these last few months, just lumpen, and waiting for something nice to happen but here's a recap


February - worked all month at a foot-scraping clinic: part of my job involved helping clinicians remove moldy toenails, the other parts seemed to involve being abused and not being paid much so I didn't stay.


March - interviewed by two adult schoolboys for a clerical job at the eye hospital, they couldn't remember what questions to ask me and had to keep nudging each other and pointing at bits of paper.


April - mainly rain


This is what a cat who wants 'meatsticks' looks like
 

2 comments:

  1. Erm - I hope May is looking better and doesn't involve feet or schoolboys.
    I think the cat is lovely!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you back here, sweetpea! I'm trying to blog more starting tomorrow! Stop by if you can. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails