I know he likes me - last night he turned up in my bedroom in high excitement and spent an eternity arranging the back half of a mouse perfectly centered on the carpet - all ready for my breakfast
Today I'm showing him how to use the kettle and tea bags
Universe 25 and the Problem of Utopia
-
by Marianne Janack The distinction between utopias and dystopias is often
murky. In Ursula LeGuin’s story, “The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas”, a
utopian ...
1 hour ago
Dear Nigel!
ReplyDelete(This morning, I was gifted some grasshopper wings and half a grasshopper leg.)
that's what we call a 'continental' breakfast - a little lighter than what we're used to over here
DeleteServed with puffball mushrooms?
ReplyDeleteand bacon of course!
DeleteThis is why I don't have pets! I have enough problems dealing with spiders, palmetto bugs, gnats, snakes, raccoons, and turtles!! xoxo
ReplyDeletesounds like you have a zoo in your garden madam - exciting! xxx
Delete