Monday, April 8

I'm trying to get as much of lovely europe as possible

while we're still in it.

At the weekend I booked flights to go to a Greek island. This evening I booked the house we'll stay in. It's located in a 'village' with two other houses and two tavernas, all clustered at the end of a long peninsula.

the house owner has contacted me with directions and other relevant things to note:
Other informations....every day in the piazza of the village,at 10.30 comes a white van,and sells bread,beverages,biscotts....and every monday and Thursday at 9-10 another white van sells vegetables ,frutts...
Remember have bottle water with you,the water in the house you cannot drink it

10 comments:

  1. I hope there is also a white van that serves Saganaki. Opa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those white vans always come in handy. I like the ones that play a tune and have ice cream cones printed on the side.
    Have a lovely time!!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to be the artist who paints those vans with slightly strange cartoon characters

      Delete
  3. I think Greece sounds far more exciting than L.A. right now!! Have fun, sugar! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that move is going well, sounds like you need to fix a holiday soon xx

      Delete
  4. Three houses and two pubs? That's where I want to retire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guessed this would be your kinda place Di

      Delete
  5. We could decorate white vans!(When I was about 10, my very talented friend,only a little older, was asked to paint Donald Duck on the milk bar window.She showed me how to draw DD and Mickey Mouse cartoons.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can do Pluto - what a team - and a perfect retirement career!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails