Wednesday, June 19

an angry man

was wheeling a huge suitcase through a crowded shopping street. A little dog jumped at the suitcase and barked at it, the dog's human was half-prone drunk in a doorway. The angry man kicked out at the dog making the dog even more barky. The man kicked more at the dog and shouted a lot of sweary words and it was getting ugly. My momentum and trajectory had walked me right in front of all this so I was the one who became the school mistress and told the angry man to stop. This made the dog go and sit on his human. The angry man glared at me all red and goggle-eyed

it was going to bite me
no it wasn't

The angry man took a wide-legged stance and pushed his face at me and jabbed his sausagey fingers at my face while searching to find the worst insult ...

you ... you ...  .... F***ING ... .... BLEEDING HEART ....  LIBERAL ... F***ING . ...  
DOG-LOVER

5 comments:

  1. Well, there's an insult to wear proudly!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have embroidered the words into a badge which i wear on my sleeve x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a rather compound sort of insult, isn't it?
    Perhaps he's Tory-unsure which way to vote.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails