Friday, November 7

Rabbit was in the reception room

fulminating about a sportsman on the cover of a magazine then about various other people who I think also played sport - Rabbit asked what I thought about them

I said that I had no idea who any of the people mentioned were

We agreed that we should meet out of work - the negociations went like this:

We could go for a drink

I don't drink alcohol, we could go for coffee

I don't drink non-alcohol

Do you like cake?

No

Cinema?

I hate cinema. A play? I love theatre

I hate plays. There's a cafe over the bridge where I go to for lunch sometimes, they always do a really nice dahl

I love dahl

our common ground is dahl, the Brain Doctor and a fondness for Neil Pearson






6 comments:

  1. Well, hello Dahl-ly!

    Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jokes like this must not become a dah-ly occurrence

      Delete
  2. Please tell me you aren't the one who hates cake and cinema.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cake love has been well documented Kim

      Delete
  3. Neil Pearson probably likes cake.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails