Wednesday, December 31

Biscuitlandia


I am back to work at the Brain Surgery

In my absence, biscuit-gifts from grateful patients have filled the waiting room.

Anyone wanting to see the Brain Doctor will need to eat a path to his door - also he needs rescuing as he's too small to push his own way out.

I hand a LUXURY SELECTION BOX to a waiting patient, the man-who-is-always-grumpy

No thank you, I got a pile of my own at home, people keep giving me the buggers I don't know what they think I'm going to do with them. I used to get them wholesale - Family Circle - that's a quality biscuit that is - I could get  two boxes for a fiver. That was my Christmas present for everyone a few years back. Then they put the price up  - kept the box the same size but reduced the goods inside - so I don't bother buying them anymore.

8 comments:

  1. The biscuits are breeding like Tribbles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think when a crumb hits the floor it regenerates!

      Delete
  2. Indeed... I am also munching my way through a selection box. I like the tins they come in though. Handy for storage.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know someone who makes banjos out of biscuit tins.

      Delete
  3. I want to buy your childrens book please hurry love r

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU COULD SO TOTALLY NAME IT THE BRAIN SURGERY!!!!!
      XO

      Delete
    2. OK, i will make a start and dedicate it to you xxxx

      Delete
  4. thank you on account of you know my brain needs surgerying really hard.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails