Wednesday, June 24

Surprisingly warm weather

has led me to leave the front door open at the Brain Surgery. This is mainly to alleviate the scent of decay that hangs around us.

A surprising number of patients are concerned that this will lead to gangs of n'er-do'wells thundering in and ...?

I wonder what these Bad People might do

Nobody knows

I reassured one man that we would be safe because I was, in reality, a policeman masquerading as a receptionist - he said

Yes - you look like an actress!

4 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to the dedication of your star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More likely to be on the Ministry of Silly Walks LX

      Delete
  2. Plus that catapult you carry around is intimidating.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails