Wednesday, October 1

Hornet Conquering Hair


1st October
French ladies get their hair done a lot more than English ones and, possibly as a hint to get myself sorted out, I was recently given a gift coupon to use at a coiffeuse in the nearby town. I came back from Paris feeling a little grungy and have just used my hair coupon.

The vogue around here is for a helmet effect, either a shiny bobbed one, or, as the girl sitting next to me was having done, the wig-on-backwards look, where the hair is brushed forward and winged out in front of one’s face. Strong colour effects are a bonus to any style obviously. I have emerged with solid hair, the sort of thing you might clip onto a lego lady,  with such powerful hair I now feel confident enough to tackle the task I have been avoiding since July - finding a hornet’s nest to film. I will be marching the Director and the Camera Boys to the hairdresser tomorrow to get the same invincible hairdo - and then we will conquer the hornets.

6 comments:

  1. If I put my wig on backwards can I come chasing hornets with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaywalker, I'm counting on you to have a Leningrad Cowboys wig - you're in

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah lulu. top blog as always, loved the accommodation one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You see, now you've gone and given me Bad Thoughts again. When my new wig arrives in December I am SO going to be trying to craft a massive quiff out of the old one now. Bad Lulu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lulu, came by via Dumdad and VLiF, do you have Aubergine hair where you are? I seems very trendy here. Debs x
    P.S. I love your graphics

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have every colour hair here Debs, stripey is mst popular but orange is hot.

    Thanks for the nice words on graphics

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails