Friday, July 1

my gum is stitched up

the wrist magically normal again

I paid my mother-in-law a visit - her back is bad and household chores are accumulating.

The job that most needed tackling turned out to be ironing - it didn't seem fair to mention that I'm the world's worst ironiste so I got started ...  

After a while we decided that I might be more usefully employed in the garden.

So that I wouldn't feel bad about the ironing, mother-in-law listed the two other people (both children) who are worse at ironing than me.

6 comments:

  1. But you are good at cooking, and printing, and textiles... being good at ironing as well would be greedy.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news on the wrist. I hope the stitched gum is better than that sounds.

    PS: If it would help, I could be added to the worse ironers list. The last things I have "ironed" are plastic pouches for laminating cards and photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I should set up a self-help group - for the "ironically-challenged"?

      Delete
  3. I have, after many years, achieved a wardrobe of minimal-iron clothes. Sadly, the items that do need ironing are tricky buggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my talent for ironing in wrinkles is boundless

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails