Bob Crowe, was a union leader who died today. The radio keeps playing a clip from a recent interview regarding his colourful reputation
At the end of the day, as general secretary of a union, you've got to
be larger than life. You don't want to mooch around in a grey suit and
eat a sandwich every lunchtime. You want someone with a bit of a spark
about him.
Perceptions
-
Sughra Raza. It’s Not Art, They Say. Boston, Oct 22, 2026. Digital
photograph, from “On The Way To Work” series. Enjoying the content on 3QD?
Help keep us ...
32 minutes ago
I had a sandwich for lunch. Am I banned now?
ReplyDeleteAs long as you don't wear a grey suit at the same time I think you're ok
DeleteQuietly puts grey linen trouser-suit back in closet...
ReplyDeleteKeep the suit for your salsa nights Dinah
DeleteI had a 'thing' for Mr Crowe....
ReplyDeleteSx